Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two Scrapbook Friends Online Crop

This weekend I participated in my first online crop at the Two Scrapbook Friends message board. They had some wonderful challenges posted, as well as two rather challenging games of Scrabble (which I'm proud to say that I solved). I'm also proud to say that I finished all five of the challenges well before the deadline.


There were two sketch challenges. Here are the layouts I completed for those challenges.


The word challenge required us to use the word Play. For this challenge I scraplifted a layout for an IceCROPades challenge at The Scrapping Nook.


I created this card for the colour challenge.


This layout was for the In With The NEW challenge and required us to use pairs of things. I used 2 brads, 2 different colours of ink, 2 patterned papers, 2 photos, 2 photo mats, 2 flowers, 2 different fonts, 2 styles of glitter, 2 flourishes, and 2 stamped images.

No comments: