Sunday, February 22, 2009

More From Flipper's Birthday Crop

I've been working hard on the challenges for The Scrapping Nook this weekend. Here are the ones I've completed since the last post.


The Colour challenge required us to use Elia's favourite colours - cream, blue and black. I created this Thinking of You card using some Bo Bunny papers that I cut snowflakes from.



For the "Shades of Grey" challenge I created a card that can be used for any occasion. I embossed it in my Cuttlebug and highlighted the flowers with Stickles.



Feeling Good was created for the "Feeling Good" challenge. I used some of my new Jillibean Soup papers for this layout.



My Ideal Life is my creation for the "Deal or No Deal" challenge. Artwork is a free image from the internet. 



Li'l Man Sam is my response to the "All Mixed Up" challenge. We had to use papers from four different manufacturers on this one. It gave me an opportunity to use some more of my Jillibean Soup paper!!!!



Thanks So Much is a card I created for the "Negative Nellie" challenge. We were challenged to use the negative part of a chipboard shape. I used Basic Grey Bittersweet scraps for this card.



Time To Go was created for the "Anger Management 101" challenge. We had to scrap about our feelings about snow. I love these papers I found in my stash. I hand cut the house and the trees so that I could use them where I wanted them to be.



The Zorra Highland Choir layout was for the "In A Snap" challenge. We had to scrap an older photo. This was the choir when I was in elementary school at good old Zorra Highland Park.



This card was created for the Quote challenge. I used a scrap from Basic Grey's Ambrosia line.



Just A Note was created for the "When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Just Like Flipper" scraplift challenge. I used scraps from the Basic Grey Bittersweet line for this card.

No comments: