Saturday, February 28, 2009

Latest IceCROPades Challenges

Here are last week's challenges for The Scrapping Nook's IceCROPades online crop.


The Thank You card is my creation for the "It's Tool Time" challenge. I used a corner rounder punch, paper piercer, Tim Holtz design ruler, Crop-a-Dile, Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug embossing folder on this card. The Thank You is cut from a Bo Bunny paper.



My Happiness is You card is for the "Getting 'Felt' Up" challenge. I used my Quickutz stamp and a Studio G stamp on this one. The flowers and leaves are all felt. I cut the butterfly from a PDQ paper, added Stickles and pop dotted it on the page.



Li'l Heartbreaker is my response to the "I'm Seeing Red" challenge. We could only use shades of red on this layout. I love this picture of Sam taken for Valentine's Day this year. I used two of my new EK Success punches on this layout.



U 2 R My Heart was completed for the "It's A Material World" challenge. We were required to use material on a layout. I cut the big heart out of the cardstock, covered the opening with material, made a smaller heart for the photo mat, and created the flower using extra material. The heart cut from the Making Memories paper was covered with Stickles and pop dotted on the page.

No comments: