Saturday, February 21, 2009

Flipper's Fun & Fanciful Fab Friday Frenzy BIRTHDAY Crop

The Scrapping Nook is having another online crop this weekend. This one is in honour of Elia's (Flipper's) birthday. There are twenty challenges posted and I am working my way through them, hoping to get them all done before the deadline on Monday morning. Here my first four challenges.


Forever Love was a response to the An Ode to Flipper challenge. We had to use notebook paper on our layout. I decided to scrap this photo of my parents, one of the last ones taken of them before my Dad passed away. Their love truly was and is a Forever Love. I miss my Daddy so much.



A Laugh A Day was created for the See Spot Run challenge. We had to do a layout about a pet, so I chose my favourite picture of Brody and Weeble. He was my laughing boy and one of the sweetest cats I've ever owned. Thanks to this challenge I actually used some of the cat paper I've been saving for several years now.



Perfection was an Art challenge. I was inspired by the colours in the art piece and used a Bisous PDQ page as part of my layout. 



Zzzonked was created for the Ad challenge. We were given an iced tea ad for inspiration. This is my creation.

No comments: