Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love Fest Crop and IceCROPades Challenges

Last weekend I participated in the WeScrap Love Fest online crop. I didn't, unfortunately, complete as many challenges as I would have liked to (sucks to not feel well on a crop weekend), but I did complete some of the challenges. A couple of them I combined with challenges for the IceCROPades crop as well.


Quillin Time was created for the Progressive Layout challenge. It was actually quite fun. We were given instructions step by step then had to combine it all into a layout at the end. What do you think of the cute little porcupines I hand cut?


Little Monkey was created for the Doodles challenge at WeScrap as well as the Yankee Doodle challenge at The Scrapping Nook. All those little circles we
re actually a pain to draw LOL.


Soul Mates was for the WeScrap Quote challenge and The Scrapping Nook's Karen Karen Bo Baren scraplift challenge. I love the layout that was the inspiration for this layout. The quote seemed perfect for this photo of Gary and I on our first ever vacation together. I love this photo.


Always was for the It's All About The Hearts challenge at WeScrap, using a sketch by Allison Cope that was posted on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. I really did not do the sketch justice, but I still like the layout.

No comments: