Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recent Layouts

Here are four layouts I've completed recently.


"I Believe In Santa" was for the Believe challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap. I had to create a layout about something I believe in ... well, I believe in Santa ... and so do my children. Santa is the symbol of giving and that is what Christmas is all about -- giving. If God hadn't 
given the world His only son long ago in Bethlehem we wouldn't even have Christmas or the salvation that came from our Lord's sacrifice. So yes, I believe in Santa and all that he symbolizes. Besides, it is always better to give than to receive.

"Sweet" was completed for the Embellish It challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap. I had to have an embellishment cluster in one area of the layout. I love this picture of Sara taken at Mexicali Rosa's. She looks so sweet.

"Toy Store Fun" was completed for the sketch challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap. I used the new October Afternoon Hometown line for this layout. Love these pics of Sara at Toys R Us.


"Hey Little Girl" was completed for this week's Fresh Faces main challenge "Make Up" at WeScrap. It was all about covering up. I used red paint, Twinkle paint, Stickles, chalk, 'blushed' on some Brilliance ink, Glossy Accents, mini buttons AND nail polish!!!!!! Yes, I actually painted the chipboard heart with nail polish. It turned out pretty cute.
I love this unplanned photo of Sara taken at Applebee's -- thought it was so cute how she was looking up at Elvis.

Voting at WeScrap is open until the end of Sunday. This week's vote is for layouts in the main challenge # 3.

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Awesome layouts!!! Beautiful work! Thanks for participating!!

~Chris~ said...

Beautiful Layouts..
Thanks for the Inspirations... I really need to start working on the Kids' Scrapbooks again