Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!!

Tara has tagged me for my first ever blog tag!!!!!! So here goes :)

Share SEVEN facts about yourself, some random, some weird ... just 7 facts :)
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and make sure to let them know they've been tagged!!! Make sure to provide a link to the person who tagged you.

Okay, so seven things and seven people ... YIKES!!!!!!

1. When I was little I thought I could make my own peanut butter by putting butter and peanut butter in a bowl and mixing them together ... I was heart broken when my brother told me I was wasting my time because it was already peanut butter

2. I grew up in Golspie --- don't blink or you will miss it lol

3. I was in a Beckers in Woodstock Ontario when I first heard the news that Elvis was dead ... I was too little to know what that meant, but I knew it was bad ... ran all the way back to my Grandma's crying

4. When I was 8 we went to Montreal for a wedding --- I travelled from the wedding to the reception in the back window of the car waving at my parents who were following so that they wouldn't get lost

5. My Mom and I once walked 10 miles to see Mr. DressUp

6. I am a scrapbook supply and tool junkie!!!!!! And I don't want a recovery program lol!!!!!

7. As a child I used to create new characters for the TV shows I watched and write stories about them.

There you go .... seven random facts about me. Let's hope that these people won't mind sharing theirs. LOL!!!!

Here are some of the blogs I enjoy visiting. I tag ....

No comments: