Friday, November 21, 2008

Layouts for WeScrap's Fresh Faces Contest

I am participating in the WeScrap Fresh Faces contest. These are my challenges for the first two weeks.
 
Challenge 1: The Makeover
For this challenge I scraplifted Nancy Jones' Remember 4 on the WeScrap site and had to remake it.

Challenge #2: The Close Up
The challenge was to create a layout using a close up.

Mini Challenge # 3: Thank you card
I used my Cuttlebug with my Coredinations paper, sanded it, and accented selected words with gold Stickles and my Sakura Glaze pen. The flower was created using my Fiskers punches.

Voting for the contest opens tomorrow and closes Sunday. Voting is for challenge #2 only. If you are a member of WeScrap you are eligible to vote -- and I hope you will vote for me :)


2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful pages. You have absolutely ADORABLE children! TFS!!

~Chris~ said...

Amazing Pages... Such cute Pics.. You did a great Job on the Thank You Card..