Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Last Reveal

Today my last reveal with the current Design Team was posted on the Scrapping Turtle forum. This has been such an incredible experience for me -- I've had the honour of representing a wonderful store, working closely with the very talented ladies on the Design Team (love you girls!!), and inspiring an amazing group of Turtles on the forum!! Thank you to Hannah, Lori, Teresa, Bev, Shirley, Janet and Laura at the store for their wonderful support and friendship!! Thank you to Tracey, Mellissa, Marissa, Anne Marie and all of our fabulous Guest Design Team members for seven wonderful months!! Thank you to everyone who is a Turtle in the Scrapping Turtle pond -- you make the forum a wonderful place to be!!


Now on to my reveal :)


This month I worked with the gorgeous Jazmyne line from Bo Bunny. This line is part of their Limited Edition Glitter Series and it is fantabulous!!! The papers are all glittered and gorgeous. The embellishments are fabulous. I loved working with it and still have lots of paper left to make more wonderful projects.


"I Do" is a layout of my Grandma's second wedding. She had a rough first marriage which ended with her being a widow. She met the man who I would grow up calling my Grandpa and fell in love with him. The story of their love would make a good movie in my opinion. He was truly the love of her life and her soulmate. They were married in 1963, proving that "Sometimes life gives us a second chance at love".






"Follow Me" showcases Sara at Brantwood Farms. She was showing her independence by walking ahead of us, but she kept looking back to make sure that we were following.






"A Sister Is" showcases one of my favourite photos of my Grandma and her sister when they were very very young. They were more than sisters, they were best friends and kindred spirits. They had a strong connection throughout their entire lives and were two of the most amazing women I've ever had the honour of knowing. I love them and miss them both very very much.





I hope you will visit the Scrapping Turtle forum to see the fabulous reveals of my fellow Design Team members. They are wonderful!!!

No comments: