Friday, April 2, 2010

April Sneak Peek

This term with the Scrapping Turtle Design Team originally would have ended on March 31st, but I'm delighted that our term was extended by one additional month. So this is my last sneak peek with the current design team. I hope to be back on the Scrapping Turtle Design Team, but I don't know what the future will bring.


This month I am playing with the gorgeous Jazmyne line from Bo Bunny. This line is part of their Limited Edition Glitter Series and it is stunning!! The papers are all glittered and beautiful. The embellishments are fabulous. I totally love this line!!!


For my sneak peek, I used photos of Sara and Sammy sharing a pre-bedtime dance. Sara literally swept Sammy off his feet (if you look closely at the photos you can see that Sammy is not standing on his feet at all). She twirled him around and he loved every moment. I'm so glad I grabbed the camera to capture this precious moment.





Please visit the Scrapping Turtle forum or the Scrapping Turtle Blog to see the wonderful layouts created by my fellow Design Team members. The layouts are fabulous, as are the women who created them. I feel deeply blessed to have had the experience of being on the Scrapping Turtle Design Team with Marissa, Tracey, Mellissa and Anne Marie. You girls are amazing!!

No comments: