Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thank You to Some Amazing People

This week's card challenge at the Scrapping Turtle was to create a card based on a sketch that Anne Marie posted from PageMaps. Her instructions were to either make a welcome card for the incoming Design Team or a thank you card for the outgoing Design Team.



I chose to create a thank you card in honour of all of the amazing people who have made my term on the Design Team such a wonderful experience.


Here is what I posted with my card:

While making my card I thought about all the wonderful people that I wanted to thank for the incredible experience I have had as a member of the Design Team. It has been an amazing time for me and I am sad to see it coming to an end Cry

Thank you to Hannah, Lori, Teresa, Bev, Shirley and Laura for all you do to make the Turtle such a fabulous place to be BIG Smile Your support has and always will mean the world to me BIG Smile

Hannah and Lori thank you for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to represent the Turtle on the Design Team. It has been an incredible honour for me BIG Smile I have grown in so many ways as a member of the team and I'm very grateful for the encouragement and support that you have given me. Hug Hug
Thank you to our fantastic DT girls -- Tracey, Mellissa, Marissa, and Anne Marie. You are all amazingly talented and a blast to work with. I've learned from and been inspired by each of you, and I'm so proud to have been a member of the team with you. You all rock!!!

Thank you to all the fabulous Turtles who make the pond such a wonderful place to visit and hang out. It has been a privilege to design for you and I hope that I have helped to inspire each of you at least a little bit. Hug to all of you.






Please visit the Scrapping Turtle forum to see what the rest of the Design Team ladies have created for this challenge. Their work is fabulous!!

No comments: