Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coredinations

This month the product highlight at the Scrapping Turtle is the Core Amour line from Coredinations. These are exciting new papers that have hidden embossing that appears when you sand over it. There are two lines: sable and onyx, and they are all beautiful.


I used the Forever paper for the Sable collection to create my Family Is Forever layout. The title is embossed in the paper, as are the words that I have highlighted: mother, grandmother, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, son daughter, niece, nephew. After sanding the words that I chose to highlight, I rubbed my Catseye ink over them to make them stand out.





Please visit the Scrapping Turtle for special savings on these papers for this month, and check out the Scrapping Turtle forum and blog to see the fabulous projects created by my fellow Design Team members.

No comments: