Wednesday, March 31, 2010

All You Need

Another wonderful round of Pass The Turtle Shell has come to an end on the Scrapping Turtle forum. I really enjoy hosting and participating in this each month. This month we started with a fabulous layout by my dear friend Lori. It was a single page layout, but my team all created double page layouts.


Last year I started a tradition with Sara. On Valentine's Day she is allowed to put on my wedding dress and pose for pictures. She is quite taken with weddings and wedding dresses, so she loves doing this. I used some of the photos we took this year for my Turtle Shell layout.





Please visit the Scrapping Turtle forum to see the wonderful layouts created for March's Pass The Turtle Shell. While you are there, be sure to sign up for April's Turtle Shell so we can see your wonderful work.



No comments: