Thursday, March 25, 2010

Scrapping Turtle Product of the Month

This month the featured product at the Scrapping Turtle are the Sakura Pigma Micron pens. I love these pens! They come in a variety of colours and have fine tips that are perfect for journaling, doodling, accenting or for using in templates.


To showcase these fabulous pens, I created a canvas with one of my favourite sayings. The background was created using a variety of mist colours. I then stamped the saying in the centre. I used a template to add the butterflies in the corners using my Sakura Pigma Micron pens, then added a bit of doodling. The paper butterflies were cut from a paper (I believe it was DCWV) and are actually glittery. The photo doesn't capture how sparkly and pretty this canvas turned out. It is really one of my most favourite altered projects.





For the rest of this month, the pens are on sale at the Scrapping Turtle. They carry black, blue black, burgundy, fresh green, hunter green, royal blue and sepia. I hope you will stop in and pick some up -- they are wonderful pens and easy to work with.

No comments: