Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Recent Mystery Kit Challenge Layouts

I've been tidying up my folders on my computer and realized that I have quite a few projects that I've created over the last several months and haven't shared yet. I thought it was about time that I posted them here. Today I'm starting with a couple of layouts created from the monthly Mystery Kits at the Scrapping Turtle.


Each month a kit is created using a variety of fabulous scrappy supplies. We have no idea what is in the kit until after we buy it, which is where the "mystery" comes in LOL. Anyone who purchases the kits then has the challenge of creating a layout using at least some of everything that is in the kit.


Here are two that I've created in recent months and I don't think I've shared yet.





Thanks for looking :)

No comments: