Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summerfest Week 11

I finished up all  of the challenges for week eleven of Summerfest at The Scrapping Nook last night.



Flower Power required us to use five different flowers. I used a metal one, a felt one, a Quickutz one, a chipboard one, and a puffy fabric one, as well as lots of American Crafts ribbon.






The Stash Stew challenge required us to use textured cardstock, die cut patterned paper, bling, dimensional alphas, 7 brads, 2 different ribbon, something metal, and something at least five years old. The ribbon slide is actually something I bought ten or so years ago to make a dream catcher -- I think it is called a conch, but I could be wrong. Oh, and something had to be pop dotted, so I pop dotted the Autumn ribbon. I love these new American Crafts Thickers --- I think they are my favourite ones to date.






An Ode-i to Jodi was a scraplift challenge. I lifted Jodi's very pretty "Thinking of You" card and used my Technique Tuesday stamp. I used up some old paper from my stash that I really didn't like, but I like how it looks on this card. I think this is one of my most favourite cards. Recognize the Treading Water Fiskars punch on this one? I used it to make the mat for the butterfly as well as the base of the card. Thanks for the inspiration Jodi!!!!






The photo challenge this week was "Love". Here's a photo of Gary and Sara :)






Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I love the ribbon flower card. But most of all I think the Daddy-Daughter picture takes the cake! That is just adorable! I love her haircut too!!!