Monday, September 28, 2009

Gaggle of Goodies

A little while back I received a little envelope of goodies from The Scrapping Nook for a fun little challenge called "A Gaggle of Goodies". Inside the envelope I found some buttons, a strip of Making Memories tape, a grungeboard arrow, a mini tag, and a scalloped chipboard square.


To create my layout I took a sheet of Bo Bunny dotted paper and two sheets of Bazzill cardstock. I shaped the brown cardstock using an EK Success punch then shaped the blue cardstock with a Fiskars border punch. I cut a piece of blue cardstock to fit the chipboard square, inked the edges and stamped it with journaling lines. The grungeboard arrow was inked with metallic ink. Using Fiskars squeeze punches, I cut flowers from the Making Memories tape. I added a Zva bling swirl. I layered the flowers and used buttons on the two biggest ones. The third button was used on the mini tag, which I used for Sara's name and the date. After doing the journaling, I added the Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe felt word for a title.





Thanks to my dear friend Kim Munro for this fabulous photo of Sara.

No comments: