Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quickutz Spring Gift Sets


Have you seen the new Spring Gift Sets from Quickutz? They are awesome!!!!! I wish I could get them all, but I have to be happy with one for the time being. 

Last weekend for National Scrapbook Day, The Scrapping Turtle offered make and takes using the new Gift Sets. Throughout the day you could create a card using one of the four new sets. The cards were designed by Lori - she is so creative!!!!


I love the font for Relax!!! It is a fabulous summer set for all of those wonderful beach layouts. I love the turtle and the crab.




I can picture so many girly layouts with Sara when I look at Flirt. If I get permission from hubby to add another set to my collection I think this will be my choice.




Enjoy is a great summer set too, perfect for those BBQ layouts and cards. I personally love that ant.




My favourite set is ReUse. That is the one that Gary agreed I could add to my personal Quickutz collection. I love all the trees on it. 



If you noticed, each of the cards is also embossed. Those are the new Quickutz Embossing Folders and they are fabulous. Check them out at Quickutz here.

All of the Spring Gift Sets and the Embossing Folders are available at The Scrapping Turtle. If you like what you see you might want to hurry over there and pick some up.

***Images are from Quickutz and The Scrapping Turtle***

No comments: