Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May's Mystery Kit



This month's Mystery Kit from The Scrapping Turtle was a beautiful one. The papers were lovely to work with and the embellishments were perfect. I hand cut some of the flowers from the paper, then used my Fiskars punches to creates some layered flowers. I inked two of the chipboard flowers and covered the third with paper before inking the edges. I painted the bottle cap to look like a lady bug based on a tutorial I found here. I highlighted the stems and leaves with a bit of doodling and doodled around the photo mat.

Drop by The Scrapping Turtle forum to see the wonderful things that the other ladies did with the mystery kit this month.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh wow this is goregous Heather! Lovin all the dets!

Marissa said...

Fabulous LO Heather!!! I love seeing what you do with these kits.