Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Victoria Day


I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Victoria Day!!!!! The sun is shining and it is a glorious day. We unfortunately had to change our plans for today, but that is okay. My precious girl is really sick today, but thankfully is resting comfortably on the couch now. We're hoping that she is over the worst of it now. We'll have our picnic and go fishing another day when she is feeling better.


I managed to get a little scrapping in yesterday. The first one I did was a kit designed by the lovely ladies at Two Scrapbook Friends. I love all the owls and I love the photos of Sara making faces while we were waiting for Daddy to come out of the store. She really is a hoot!!!!!






The second layout was for a product challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends. The incredibly talented Karan put together some mini kits and challenged us to create a layout. This is what I came up with for the month of May. The photos were taken on Friday when we stopped for breakfast (hence why there is food on Sam's face LOL).


No comments: