Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quickutz Anonymous Projects

I've been a little behind with finishing up my Quickutz Anonymous projects and getting them posted. For the most part that means just adding the photos. I realized tonight that I haven't posted any of them since January, so I managed to get some photos added to a few. The projects were all designed by the very talented Lori at The Scrapping Turtle. I love the ideas that Lori comes up with for us every month.

Here are the calendar pages Lori designed for February and March. Now that I have photos on them I can put them away in the album.





Keys To My Heart was one of our February projects (I still have another one to add photos to). I thought it was perfect for these pics of us on Valentines' Day.





Splish Splash was a March project. I love this layout!!!!!! It is so fun!!!! I love the difference the Glossy Accents made on the die cuts and letters. It was the perfect layout for these action shots of the children playing in the puddles out back during the rain.



More to come as soon as I get pictures done. Hopefully I'll get them up before the June Quickutz Anonymous class LOL.

1 comment:

Regan said...

hey chick, its Regs

can you email me

rvanbib204@rogers.com