Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Scrapping Turtle Design Team Challenges

I realized that I didn't post some of the projects I have created for some of the Design Team challenges at the Scrapping Turtle.



Mellissa ran a Tags Galore challenge for several weeks. I had the best of intentions, but life got in the way. Here are two that I created based on a PageMaps sketch:





I created this card based on Vicki's fabulous guest Design Team card sketch:





Tanya gave us a wonderful card sketch to work with and that was the basis for this card:





This card was for Anne Marie's challenge to create a non-traditional Christmas card. That meant we couldn't use the traditional colours:





Marissa challenged us to create a round card. I made mine into an ornament shape:





Anne Marie challenged us to use a sketch by Allison Cope from her So Sketchy site. This is the layout I came up with based on this sketch:


No comments: