Sunday, December 20, 2009

Turtle Layout Challenge

This week is my week for a Design Team layout challenge on the forum at the Scrapping Turtle. Since this week is Christmas I opted for a Christmas themed challenge. Choose one of the fabulous Christmas cards posted in the Scrapping Turtle gallery and scraplift it to make a layout. I chose a beautiful card by Audrey that is posted here.



To create my layout I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas line from last year. I'm so glad that I finally used some of this beautiful line. The photo was taken when Sara and Sammy met up with Santa at Southworks a few weeks ago. They were delighted to just 'bump' into him as we were walking through the mall.





Join us over at the Scrapping Turtle to see what my fellow Design Team members created for my challenge. They are fabulous!!!!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a gorgeous layout Heather! I love the ornaments!!

Patty said...

Oh that is just darling!