Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WeScrap Boot Camp

I had two assignments last week for the WeScrap DT Boot Camp. 


One was to complete the challenge posted by GoingCrazy to use punches on a layout. I created "It's Bunny Time" to showcase this adorable photo of Sara with the Easter Bunny at Springridge Farm. I used three different border punches, two different corner punches, and two different circle punches on the layout.




The other challenge was Combat Surveillance. We had to use the resources available on the WeScrap site to create a challenge. I used a quote from the quotes section, a font from the fonts section, and a sketch that was posted in the scrapbook sketches area. I added to my challenge that it had to be a Winnie The Pooh quote, there had to be some hand cutting, and there had to be at least one element of machine cutting or die cutting.



Our final challenge this week involves working as a small group to plan an online crop. I'm very excited about this challenge. My group already has many great ideas bouncing around for what we might do.

No comments: