Monday, April 6, 2009

Scrapling

Tracey's card challenge at The Scrapping Turtle was to make a scrapling. This is a mini card, approximately 1.25" by 4.25". She also wanted it to include an element created with the Quickutz, but you don't have to do that. If you create one, let me know. Better yet, come on over to The Scrapping Turtle, join for free and share your scrapling with all of us.


Here is the card that I created. The lamb is a Quickutz die and the stamp if from Technique Tuesday. I used my Fiskars corner punch to do the corners.


***On another note: I have somehow torn something in my right shoulder (figures it would be the right one when I'm right handed) so I'm not able to scrap the way I was right now. I can still do it, depending on how the arm feels, but I may be a little slower getting the layouts out for awhile. I'm hoping it won't be too long before they are able to fix it. Unfortunately it interfered with my getting much of anything done for the WeScrap online crop this weekend, which I'm very sad about. Hopefully it won't interfere with the Boot Camp they are holding starting today.

No comments: