Monday, December 29, 2008

My Maya Road Goodies Arrived!!!!!!!

Bright and early this morning (why does Canada Post always come to my house seemingly at the crack of dawn???) I received my package from Maya Road for being one of the finalists in the Home For The Holidays contest. Here's the list of yummy goodies that I received:

car key chipboard coaster book
house key chipboard coaster book
damask chipboard sheet
scroll frame classic chipboard book
tree chipboard coaster album
trinkets ribbon set
trinket beads hearts and butterflies
trinket beads tutti fruity
trinkets crochet shimmer blossoms
trinkets crochet shimmer butterflies
trinkets textured knit blossoms
suede stitched - red & orange - flowers
suede stitched - blue & brown - flowers



Thank you Maya Road for my wonderful goodies!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: