Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Morning Surprise


Early this morning I received a wonderful surprise .... the doorbell rang and there was Santa .... errrr ... a representative of Canada Post actually ... waiting with a parcel for me. I was sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! It came all the way from Nebraska and was my wonderful present from my Secret Santa at Cutters Creek Yahoo group!!!!!!!!! My dear friend Patty truly spoiled me. She sent me:
6 felt trees with bows
8 holly leaves
6 metallic Christmas trees
5 poinsettias
some swirl Christmas trees cut from the Christmas Noel Cricut cartridge
Snow Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Flower Soft adhesive
Quickie Glue pen
Gelly Roll clear star pen 
spoon for my Flower Soft
3 bottles of Distress Stickles: Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans, Walnut Stain
3 bottles of Glitz Stickles: Mermaid, Ruby Slippers, Sequins
the cutest ever owl wooden stamp
a bag of candy corn
a bag of candy corn salt water taffy
a bag of Christmas salt water taffy
and two very beautiful Christmas cards
What a wonderful gift and a fabulous surprise!!!!!!!! Thank you Patty!!!!!! I love all my goodies and can't wait to play with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: