Sunday, May 16, 2010

May DT Reveal

This month on the Scrapping Turtle Design Team I worked with the beautiful About A Girl line from Fancy Pants. Love this line!!! I had a lot of fun working with it.



This is Sara doing her own unique interpretation of Lady Gaga. I used three different Quickutz fonts on this layout -- Sugar Sweet, Banana Split and Holiday.





I used a section of the transparency from the line on this fun layout of Sara on Easter morning. I also used my Quickutz Epic 6 Exclusive die, Eyelet Edges, and Scallops border.





I was delighted that I could make some of the papers work for my little man too and I created this layout of sweet Sammy. I used my Quickutz Zelda font and Beads border.





My friend Denise and I found some utensil holders at IKEA during a recent shopping trip. We both thought they would make a great holder for pens and things. I altered mine with the About A Girl line and my Quickutz Flowers border.




Thanks for looking!!! Please visit the Scrapping Turtle to see the gorgeous projects created by my fellow Design Team members.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Heather, you seriously rocked this reveal my dear! I love what you did with this line!! xx