Monday, February 8, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

I created this layout using TPC Studios Woodland Whimsy line -- it is a super adorable line with lots of cute little critters. I haven't used the hedgehogs yet -- saving those for just the right layout LOL. I love this paper line.


In addition to using the fabulous papers, I also used ribbon and dome stickers from this line. I used my Quickutz Chick-A-Dee font for the title.


Journaling reads: "Watching Sara and Sammy together fills my heart with joy. They are devoted to each other. The love they have for each other fills my days with sunshine."


Photos were taken May 23, 2009. Boy did Sam ever have a lot of hair LOL.



3 comments:

Ria Jenkins Wellness said...

Love the layout Heather. Especially the bright sunny colors.

Deanna said...

Beautiful Heather!

Joanne said...

Your layout is beautiful Heather and I love the photos!