Sunday, July 17, 2011

I {heart} Dogs


I finally did it!!! After months of having zero motivation, I finally created a new layout. Not a kit this time -- this is my layout. I was inspired by the photo, I just knew I had to do something with this one. Then I picked up the Friends Furever line from We R Memory Keepers and knew that the two belonged together. The final piece was the July 2011 sketch challenge posted at Scrapping Turtle, which is a sketch from Scrapbooks Etc.

So I put the three together and created this:






The journaling is still to come. I need to sit down with Sammy during a quiet moment and find out what he loves best about his puppy. I want it to be in his words.

Thanks for visiting my blog and seeing how inspiration finally hit me.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Great layout Heather!

Unknown said...

What an adorable layout!

Joanne said...

Awesome! I love this paper line!
Joanne xo