Monday, July 5, 2010

July Product Highlight

This month the Scrapping Turtle is highlighting a new service they are providing. They are now offering the ability to die cut 12 x 12 " cardstock and patterned paper in a variety of fabulous shapes. The Design Team showcased some of the available shapes for our July Product Highlight. You can see our creations here in the forum or on the blog.


I love die cut shaped papers so I'm really excited about this service. I can't wait to try out all of the different shapes that they have available. I think this is a great idea and I'm so glad that they now have it available.


I used my die cut paper as a background for this layout showcasing Sara playing in the water park at Hershey Park last September. I cut my patterned paper to fit the design of the background die cut to maintain the design.





Thanks for looking!!

No comments: