Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Design Team Projects

For the month of January at the Scrapping Turtle I worked with the delightful American Crafts Blue Skies line. This is a really cute line of double sided papers, rub ons, and embellishments. I really enjoyed working with it.

My sneak peek was a layout called "What A Deer", showcasing Sam just outside of the Scrapping Turtle store in St. Jacob's:





For my reveal I created a single page layout of Sara riding the carousel at Dutch Wonderland in Pennsylvania. I called it Simply Delighted:





Here is a two page layout of Sammy playing the "Hey! What You Doing?" game that he enjoys with his Daddy. I've also included closeups of each page:











I also created three cards using this cute line:










Tomorrow is Sneak Peek day for the February Design Team layouts. Drop by the Scrapping Turtle forum to see the wonderful layouts we have prepared for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: